Stalwart Journeys LLC (dba AudiologyDesign) – the leading digital marketing agency currently dedicated to the hearing healthcare profession – is seeking a highly motivated Account Manager to meet the demands of our growing business and help our clients succeed with their digital marketing strategy. We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with; and have a sustainable and viable business model that supports our success.
Mission: The mission of the Account Manager is:
- Client Satisfaction and Retention: Maintain highest levels of client satisfaction for assigned client list – endearing clients to our company, its people, and our products and services.
- Contribute to Client and Company Revenue Growth: Accurately recommend packages that will increase ROI for clients while positively influencing AudiologyDesign’s average monthly revenue per client.
- Demonstrate Results: Report internally and externally on actions taken by consumers, as well as lead data and results from campaigns. Tell a story with the data that demonstrates verifiable value to stakeholders.
- Support: Manage team touchpoint schedule and administrative tasks to gain efficiencies and keep the group running smoothly.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems
- Understanding of Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM terminology
- Sales presentation experience
- Personable, engaging phone presence
- Exemplary written communication skills
- Highly organized, able to deftly manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Experience with CRM database a plus
- 2-5 years experience managing projects in a professional capacity, marketing agency experience preferred
- Manage daily needs of 40-50% of AudiologyDesign’s client base, including managing updates to websites, performing consultative calls, and rapidly providing email response to questions
- Execute intensive touch point schedule with assigned clients at launch, including training in technical capabilities and analytics properties
- Assist assigned clients in determining the optimal solution for their digital marketing needs; Grow average monthly revenue per client by communicating value of higher tier digital marketing packages and services to baseline clients.
- Deftly answer questions for all clients on SEO/SEM status and provide reporting on their services
- Mitigate client cancellations by implementing retention strategies to ensure clients are satisfied with AudiologyDesign’s services and experience.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors to achieve greater client satisfaction
- Being a small company, each role may be required to perform duties beyond the scope of this Job Profile from time to time
Competencies: This position manages the entire post-launch client experience, executing touch points for client digital marketing initiatives. High levels of client satisfaction are paramount to the position. The Account Manager will excel in 4 key areas: Hyper-Organized Project Management, Communication, Client Satisfaction, Product/Service Expertise:
- Hyper-Organized Project Management – A critical aspect of the Account Manager role is keeping projects and information well organized and accurate. This includes ensuring account records are thorough, helping monitor the success of campaigns through collected data, and demonstrating a knowledge of what stage each client project is in.
- Communication – Both internal and external communication are key in this role. Multiple communication channels should be utilized effectively including internal ticketing and communication platforms as well as external client communication platforms (i.e. email, phones, automated communication, etc). Clients should never be unclear about the status of their campaign.
- Client Satisfaction – Meeting (and exceeding!) client expectations is an important aspect of the Account Manager role. This includes being able to quickly and effectively solve client problems; proactively reaching out to clients to find out what they want and how satisfied they are with AudiologyDesign’s services; informing clients we can provide solutions to meet their needs; and maintain a consistently positive attitude with clients.
- Product/Service Expertise: In this role, the ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our internal systems, specifically the CMS, is highly important to field service requests, provide training opportunities, and involve the appropriate internal teams. In addition, understanding and being able to intelligently speak about our service offerings beyond the website/CMS is a critical factor for success.
- Commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com