Mission: The mission of the Account Manager is:
- Retention: Maximize the lifetime value of our clients by executing retention strategies, post-launch client touch points and outreach campaigns.
- Client Satisfaction: Maintain highest levels of client satisfaction throughout a client’s life cycle – endearing clients to our company, its people, and our products and services.
- Upsell Success: Work with clients to understand needs and accurately recommend packages that will positively influence AudiologyDesign’s average monthly revenue per client.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems and SEO terminology
- Expert with data analysis and interpretation
- Sales experience (cold calling a plus)
- Personable, engaging phone presence
- Exemplary written communication skills
- Highly organized, able to deftly manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Experience with CRM database a plus
- Manage daily needs of 60-70% of AudiologyDesign’s client base, including service tickets
- Execute intensive touch point schedule with clients at launch, including training in technical capabilities and analytics properties
- Assist assigned clients in determining the optimal solution for their digital marketing needs, including redesign consultations
- Identify upsell opportunities and convert into sales of appropriate packages, with a focus on increasing average monthly revenue per client
- Deftly answer questions for all clients on SEO/SEM status and strategies that can be completed within their current services
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors to achieve greater client satisfaction
- Setup client billing and account information, including managing revenue intake in credit processing system
- Manage reporting to clients and internal stakeholders (monthly and quarterly)
- Execute win-back campaigns and new product launch campaigns as needed
- Attend Industry and Corporate Partner events as needed (~1 per year)
- Support newsletter and social media posting and client engagement as needed
- Being a small company, each role may be required to perform duties beyond the scope of this Job Profile from time to time
Competencies: This position manages the entire post-launch client experience, executing touch points for all clients completing website deployment. High levels of client satisfaction are paramount to the position. The Account Manager will excel in 4 key areas: Hyper-Organized, Communication, Client Satisfaction, and Product/Service Expertise.
Hyper-Organized – A critical aspect of the Account Manager role is keeping projects and information well organized and accurate. This includes ensuring account records are thorough, helping monitor the success of campaigns through collected data, and demonstrating a knowledge of what stage each client project is in.
Communication – Both internal and external communication are key in this role. It is important to ensure that all teams (clients and internal) involved in a project are kept informed about the project status consistently and efficiently. Multiple communication channels should be utilized effectively including internal ticketing and communication platforms as well as external client communication platforms (i.e. email, phones, automated communication, etc). Clients should never be unclear about the status of their campaign.
Client Satisfaction – Meeting (and exceeding!) client expectations is an important aspect of the Account Manager role. This includes being able to quickly and effectively solve client problems; proactively reaching out to clients to find out what they want and how satisfied they are with AudiologyDesign’s services; informing clients we can provide solutions to meet their needs; and maintain a consistently positive attitude with clients.
Product/Service Expertise: In this role, the ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our internal systems, specifically the CMS, is highly important to field service requests, provide training opportunities, and involve the appropriate internal teams. In addition, understanding and being able to intelligently speak about our service offerings beyond the website/CMS is a critical factor for success.
- Commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]