Title: Application Developer
Reports To: Development Manager
Mission: The mission of the Application Developer is to ensure the stability, security and scalability of all related technology platforms and 3rd-party integrations to continually improve efficiencies to make internal workflow and the client experience optimal. The Application Developer will adhere to rigorous coding standards and documentation requirements to standardize processes and procedures that ensure the sustainability and viability of the organization.
The Application Developer is responsible for development of company applications and supports third party integrations as they relate to the applications. The role will help determine, prioritize, implement and execute technology strategies that positively impact the business performance and the client experience.
The Application Developer is responsible for developing, documenting and refining the programming architecture and coding standards; collaborating with the business, product and IT teams leads to define the technology vision and strategy.
- Support existing web solutions built on .NET Core, C# and Angular
- Responsible for back-end and front-end application development including bug fixes, new features and refactoring of existing code.
- Work directly with business teams to identify and document requirements and create necessary solutions
- Effectively work with internal and contractual development teams and identify any risks to management for resolution – oversee technical quality control, increase efficiencies of development processes and procedures
- Continually innovate systems to improve operational process efficiencies through automation
- Responsible for maintenance of existing third-party API integrations, evaluation and development of new third-party API integrations
Technical and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in Software Development
- 3+ years experience with .NET Core
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills of enterprise level applications
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based solutions and integration with third-party APIs – (Jira, Salesforce, Google, WordPress and Facebook are our primary integrations and experience with these specific tools a plus)
- Knowledge of front-end development technologies such as JQuery, Angular, CSS, HTML5
- Knowledge of MYSQL, Aurora DB and AWS (Nice to have)
- MS or BS in computer science (Preferred)
- Passion for writing clean code and developing flexible and scalable applications
- Effectively able to understand business needs and translate solutions and issues to non-technical team members
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to deliver high quality and value products for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to research new and emerging technologies
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Benefits include up to 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
Send Resumes to: Rachael@audiologydesign.com