Stalwart Journeys LLC (dba AudiologyDesign) – the leading marketing agency currently dedicated to the hearing healthcare profession – is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on Brand Designer.
We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with; and have a sustainable and viable business model that supports our success.
Title: Brand Designer
Reports To: Business Development Director
Job Description: The Brand Designer is responsible for Company branding, marketing concepts, executing materials for the client journey from sales through reporting, partnership marketing, user interface architecture and new product development. You will be a strategic partner to our product marketing, brand strategy, marketing strategy, events, vertical marketing, business marketing operations, consumer marketing, product development and other critical departments as needed.
The Brand Designer has an important role in Marketing support: contributing to branding guidelines, consistency in design of marketing materials, and ensuring the company’s message is properly conveyed through print materials and digital properties. The Brand Designer provides the overall look and feel of the company and excels at visual communication in all aspects.
The Brand Designer ensures the branding and design for the client journey is cohesive and seamless from the sales process through the lifecycle of the client – and win-backs. Some components include: Sales proposals and presentations, intake and intake support materials, white papers, resource materials, marketing materials, company website, landing pages, email marketing and reporting.
- Support Marketing and Branding efforts to present the company with the highest level of professionalism
- Communicate and collaborate with adjacent departments to ensure maximum efficiency
- Develop and maintain detailed process documentation for the Design department as it relates to Company branding, print materials and web properties
- Keep current with emerging web technologies, trends and the current ability of front-end web development to provide ideas for improvement of product offerings and company visibility
- Collaborate with the production team members across new product development, client products and internal projects as needed.
- Participate in periodic creative reviews of existing products.
- Help manage contractors (if required) and hold them to the standards set forth by the company
- Help to develop and improve processes and deliverables to maximize customer satisfaction and product quality
- Provide branding direction for internal company portal and additional IT infrastructure
- Being a small company, each role may be required to perform duties beyond the scope of this Job Profile from time to time.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in a related Brand Design role
- BA/BS in design, communications, marketing or related field
- Proven experience designing strategic branding experiences at an agency or in-house role
- Fluent in brand, marketing and design principles and best practices
- Solid Adobe CC skills
- Experience with video/animation with products like Adobe After Effects or similar program
- Strong Knowledge of Google Suite
- Experience working with cross-functional business partners
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Fully remote
- Benefits include up to 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org