Direct Mail Manager
AudiologyDesign is the most trusted marketing agency in the hearing healthcare field, assisting clinic owners to positively influence the patient journey and connecting individuals experiencing hearing loss with the appropriate healthcare services.
We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success.
Mission: The mission of the Direct Mail Manager is to drive conversions and revenue growth for clients through the direct mail advertising channel. This is accomplished through the solid planning, management and execution of direct mail advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with Product Management Director and other team members to develop organizational product mix, pricing and profitability targets, key selling points and strategies for direct mail advertising services.
- Vision to scale products and design processes and workflow to meet demand
- Assist with the production of product collateral
- Define campaign strategies to meet clients’ goals
- Provide pre-sales research for direct mail advertising opportunities and contribute to proposal generation for prospects.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Project Leads on direct mail advertising opportunities, budget allocation, management, recommendations, progress and results.
- Manage direct mail advertising vendors including print and list management partners.
- Coordinate and project manage all direct mail advertising projects from intake completion to mail drop date.
- Work closely with Designer, Copywriter and Account Managers to ensure all deadlines are achieved and client satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Management of all pre-press activities and communications including list management (prospect/database/suppression), packaged artwork files with correct bleeds and printing requirements and print job ticket creation.
- Coordinate with the Business Development team on billing reconciliation to ensure all campaigns are properly billed.
- Continuously track, report, and evaluate direct mail initiatives/campaigns.
- Develop internal and client-facing reports based on campaign data and activity.
- Proactively identify missed opportunities and new trends in direct mail.
- Identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in direct mail campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience in direct mail advertising
- Driven, self-motivated and independent work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple client projects at once
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Detailed understanding of direct mail advertising processes and terminology
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with A/B split test ads
- Proficient in all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar)
Send resume to email@example.com.