AudiologyDesign is the most trusted marketing agency in the hearing healthcare field, assisting clinic owners to positively influence the patient journey and connecting individuals experiencing hearing loss with the appropriate healthcare services.
We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success.
Mission: The mission of the Graphic Designer is to deliver world-class designs for our clients’ direct mail advertising campaigns and digital properties and continuously strive to improve our product and translate solid design principles into lead generation and conversion.
- Create high-quality, efficient, error-free production of design compositions for our clients.
- Create postcard, letter, and invite layouts for client direct mail campaigns within pre-specified parameters
- Prep and package all direct mail artwork according to print specifications
- Grow and maintain a template library of direct mail creative
- Work closely with the Copywriter, Direct Mail Manager, and Account Managers to ensure all deadlines are achieved and client satisfaction levels are maintained.
- As needed, create homepage layout, design, and setup for new client websites inside of WordPress
- As needed, create social profile design assets (cover photos, profile images, avatars) within pre-specified parameters for our clients.
- Adhere to branding guidelines and take creative direction from Art Director in implementing effective creative marketing assets across all channels – advertising (direct mail, banner ads, newsletters, social channels, PPC).
- Collaborate with Product Management Director and other team members to enhance the direct mail advertising product (focus on engagement and conversion optimization).
- Grow, maintain, and efficiently organize stock photography library.
- Complete special design projects upon request (sales pitches, presentations, scope work).
- Assist business development team with service tickets and quote requests that require an understanding of design and front-end development capabilities of our system.
- Solid Adobe CC skills (in order of importance: PS, AI, XD, ID)
- Highly organized, able to deftly manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Solid understanding of print and front-end web design
- Must be able to work with attention to detail, while under pressure, and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to proof all materials in an accurate manner, delivering high-quality, on-time, and error-free drafts.
- Personable, collaborative, and an ability to work independently in an agile environment.
- Able to accept and negotiate constructive feedback from various colleagues (Product Manager, Art Director, Digital Graphic Designer, Client).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word)
- BFA in design strongly preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional business partners
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental, and vision care plans, long and short term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
Send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.