Search & Social Specialist
AudiologyDesign is the leading digital marketing agency in the hearing healthcare profession – assisting clinic owners to develop an online presence that connects individuals experiencing a hearing loss with the appropriate healthcare services.
We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success.
Mission: The mission of the Search & Social Specialist is to effectively support the members of the Production team to provide pre-sales research; improve and expedite new campaign setup; perform ongoing campaign maintenance and optimization, and measure campaign performance.
Job Description: The Search & Social Specialist will contribute to the Production team’s goal of delivering measurable business results for our clients. This role will perform SEM support activities throughout the client campaign lifecycle. You must be detail-oriented with a strong understanding of the relevant organic and paid search tactics.
Paid Advertising (Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
- Provide pre-sales research for paid advertising opportunities and contribute to proposal generation for prospects.
- Develop, manage and optimize paid Google Ad campaigns
- Perform landing page setup and ongoing maintenance for Google Ad campaigns
- Develop, manage and optimize paid Facebook Ad campaigns
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions
- Assist with new client onboarding by coordinating with the Account Management team to gain access to client Facebook pages, creation of Facebook Ad Accounts and creation/addition of Facebook pixels to client’s website.
- Assist with client monthly reporting.
- Understand and employ advanced data filtering techniques.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- 1-2 years of relevant business experience in paid advertising and marketing
- Self-motivated and independent work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks at a given time
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong desire to learn and stay up to date with the latest search marketing trends and best practices
- Experience with SEO/SEM platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads and Facebook Ads (Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications strongly preferred)
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with A/B split test ads and landing page testing
- Proficient in all Google Suite products
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org