Digital Marketing Advisor
AudiologyDesign is seeking an exceptional Digital Marketing Advisor to meet the demands of our growing business and help our clients succeed with their digital marketing strategy. In business since 2002, AudiologyDesign (audiologydesign.com) is the leading digital marketing agency in hearing healthcare.
Mission: The Digital Marketing Advisor’s mission is to achieve and exceed new business growth and sales targets by consulting leads on digital marketing services that will best help their clinic succeed, attract new patients to their clinics, and quantifiably demonstrate a material return on investment.
The Digital Marketing Advisor owns the sales cycle from lead acquisition to close. You must have proven ability to develop and execute sales strategies to maximize business opportunities for new clients. Knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, paid advertising, social media etc.) is a must. Responsibilities include:
[New Business & Partner Sales]
- Develop sales strategies, talking points and scripts to maximize close rates for new leads
- Identify potential new clients, contact, and nurture leads
- Work with new leads to assess their needs, goals, and primary business objectives
- Support partner marketing and sales teams to participate on sales calls, deliver proposals, and follow through on leads
- Attend customer meetings, trade shows and conferences, and partner training meetings (both virtual and in-person)
- Utilize existing CRM database and addressable market list to create outbound sales strategy to attract and convert leads
- Understand the hearing healthcare market – the players, the business models – front-office staff; audiologists; business owners, manufacturer marketing and sales teams; and key manufacturer executives
- Develop competitive analyses and talking points
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for lead acquisition, nurturing, and closing
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Being a small company, each role may be required to perform duties beyond the scope of this Job Profile from time to time.
Competencies: The Digital Marketing Advisor will excel in these four critical areas: Sales, Product Knowledge, Communication, and Organization.
- Sales – You have a passion for selling products and services that you believe in and know they deliver quantifiable results that benefit our clients and the patients they serve. You love talking to new and existing clients, understanding their needs, delivering the right product mix, and demonstrating a return on investment. You care about our clients and have a passion to help them succeed. You build trust, are able to set client expectations, and cultivate our client relationships – creating loyalty and long-term, sustainable growth.
- Product Knowledge – You are an expert on our products and services and can present complex SEO/SEM terms and strategies in easy-to-understand ways to the customer at any level. Our existing and potential clients lean on you for answers to solve their digital marketing questions and needs. You are also an expert on our competitors products, services, and pricing – and know that our product mix and service is superior – and where it’s not – you know how to make ours even better. You know how to position AudiologyDesign to maximize our sales potential.
- Organization – You are hyper-organized and hate when an opportunity is missed. You keep track of every sales lead, sales call, and proposal sent. You use your calendar and task list to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Communication – You are an exceptionally gifted communicator – in person, on the phone, and in email. You know how to communicate to our clients via their preferred method, and also know how to communicate internally to get things done. You know how to work well with a small, talented team of individuals in a virtual environment where communication is critical.
Performance Measurements: The performance of this position will be based on:
- Sales Volume & Targets (measured by P&L)
- Average Monthly Revenue Per Client (measured by metrics reporting)
- Profitability (measured by established targets)
- Client and Partner Satisfaction (measured by customer satisfaction survey)
- Sales Conversion rate
Reporting: The Digital Marketing Manager will present new business acquisition statistics to each team meeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or a related field
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing sales
- Solid understanding of Salesforce or similar CRM
- Knowledge/experience in the hearing industry or related field a plus
- Commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org