Title: Search Marketing Manager
Reports To: Product Management Director
Mission: The mission of the Search Marketing Manager is to drive demand generation and revenue growth for clients through paid advertising channels. This is accomplished through the solid planning, management and execution of paid advertising campaigns.
Job Description: The Search Marketing Manager will take the lead in establishing processes and best practices for managing campaigns efficiently and effectively. They will execute all paid advertising campaigns for clients across multiple platforms which includes strategy development, account set-up, campaign configuration, landing page development, ad copy creation, keyword research, implementation, optimization and reporting. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with Product Management Director and other team members to develop organizational product mix, pricing and profitability targets, and key selling points and strategies for paid ad services.
- Ensure cost alignment and efficiency metrics with targets set forth by Product Management Director
- Vision to scale these products and design processes and workflows to meet demand.
- Oversee selection and use of third-party campaign management software SEM vendors.
- Define campaign strategies to meet clients’ goals.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide pre-sales research for paid search opportunities and contribute to proposal generation for prospects.
- Work closely with Account Managers on paid advertising opportunities, budget allocation, management, recommendations, progress and results.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bidding, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other fundamental account metrics.
- Provide optimized content for landing pages, and social media ads
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts and aid in the creation of SEM initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 2-3 years relevant business experience in paid advertising and marketing
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Driven, self-motivated, and independent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Facebook
- Familiarity with relevant SEO/SEM tools (SEMRush, Moz, Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMrush. MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B split test ads and landing page testing
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
Send Resumes to: Rachael@audiologydesign.com