Software Development Engineer in Test
Stalwart Journeys LLC (dba AudiologyDesign) – the leading marketing agency currently dedicated to the hearing healthcare profession – is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on Software Development Engineer in Test with sound business acumen to enhance and scale our technologies, systems and code to create and execute solutions that deliver business results and an optimal client experience.
We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with; and have a sustainable and viable business model that supports our success.
Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
Reports To: Manager of Development
Job Description: The Software Development Engineer in Test owns the end to end QA process for all technical quality assurance across company applications. This role will contribute to the overall quality assurance strategy, process and execution.
The Software Development Engineer in Test is responsible for the following:
- Participate in development and design phase planning for all enhancements and features.
- Collaborate with Manager of Development and development team to certify that products are ready to be used by our clients
- Translate product requirements into exhaustive test cases
- Identify and document critical application flows for test automation
- Write and execute automated and manual tests for all bugs, enhancements and new features across the application (API and UI)
- Create and maintain all test documentation
- Log issues discovered during testing with steps to reproduce and monitor issues throughout their lifecycle
Technical & Experience Requirements
- 2+ years experience as a QA developer
- Solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience with QA automation tools
- Experience with Automation test scripting
- .NET experience (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge of front-end development technologies such as JQuery, Angular, CSS, HTML5 (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Nice to Have)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence (Nice to Have)
- High level attention to detail
- Self starter
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into test scenarios
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Fully remote
- Benefits include up to 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
Send resumes to: email@example.com