Claiming your business with Google is an essential step to managing your online reputation, which helps prospective patients find your business and make informed decisions about where to go for their healthcare. It’s also one way to get your business information onto Google Maps, which is increasingly important for helping customers find you. Read More
- What Does the OTC Hearing Aid Ruling Mean for Hearing Healthcare Marketing?
- 5 Practice Website Features That Enhance Patient Experience
- How Call Tracking Helps Improve Marketing ROI
- How Google Reviews Benefit Your Online Visibility
- A Big Change is Coming to Google Search Ads: Here’s What It Means For Campaign Performance