Stalwart Journeys LLC (dba AudiologyDesign) – the leading digital marketing agency currently dedicated to the hearing healthcare profession – is seeking a highly motivated, WordPress Developer that can translate design and development requirements into fully functioning, pixel-perfect WordPress websites that deliver results for our clients.
We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with; and have a sustainable and viable business model that supports our success.
We are looking for experienced candidates and will want to review a portfolio or list of sites you’ve developed in WordPress.
Title: WordPress Developer
Job Description: The WordPress Developer is responsible for the development of themes, child themes and functionality of the WordPress multisite network. You will collaborate with the Production team to ensure total client satisfaction as well as flawless technical implementation.
- Collaborate with development team and contribute to new theme, custom plugin and front-end feature development
- Translate comprehensive design layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages for client websites
- Setup the CMS for clients based on intake selections
- Maintain theme and plugins updates in a multisite environment
- Produce error free code utilizing company standard frameworks and contribute to improving codebase and standards
- Develop and strategize automation and procedural improvements
- Ensure all HTML passes W3 validation tests and meets company guidelines (Google Quality Guidelines)
- Coordinate with Designers to establish standardization of elements for sites
- Assist with migration and sunsetting of existing legacy CMS/CRM
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and provide ideas for improvement of product offerings
- Perform special coding projects upon request
- Provide technical support and oversight for service tickets as needed and completing tickets outside the functionality of the CMS.
- Coordinate with SEO to develop, update and maintain global content and pages
- Contribute to development and maintenance of detailed process documentation for the Development department
- 3+ years WordPress experience designing and developing responsive websites; theme building experience; multisite WordPress experience
- Ability to leverage the WordPress ecosystem and familiarity with open source and commercial plugins such as ACF Pro
- Deep understanding of Custom Post Types and WordPress Taxonomy structure
- Familiarity with Gutenberg
- Understanding of Plugin management in a multisite environment
- Github workflow
- Understanding of DNS management
- Understanding of responsive mobile frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Inspector etc
- Strong Analytics, conversion tracking and reporting skills
- Understanding of SEO and how its impacted by development
- Passion for writing clean code and developing websites that deliver business results for clients
- Communication professional who is able to understand client needs and communicate solutions to the Account Management and Design team
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Fully remote
- Benefits include up to 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend