Title: Account Manager
AudiologyDesign is seeking an exceptional Account Manager to help our growing client base succeed with their digital marketing strategy. In business since 2002, AudiologyDesign is the leading digital marketing agency in hearing healthcare.
Reports To: Senior Account Manager
Mission: The Account Manager’s mission is focused on the three following key areas:
- Support: Manage team touchpoint schedule and administrative tasks to gain efficiencies and keep the group running smoothly.
- Client Satisfaction: Maintain highest levels of client satisfaction for assigned client list – endearing clients to our company, its people, and our products and services while enhancing retention rates.
- Upsell Success: Work with clients to understand needs and accurately recommend services that will positively influence AudiologyDesign’s average monthly revenue per client.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems, digital marketing, SEO, and PPC terminology
- Sales experience
- Personable, engaging phone presence
- Exemplary written communication skills
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Experience with CRM database a plus
- 2-5 years experience managing projects in a professional capacity
- Manage daily needs of ~25% of AudiologyDesign’s client base
- Execute intensive touch point schedule with assigned clients at launch, including training in technical capabilities and analytics properties
- Assist assigned clients in determining the optimal solution for their digital marketing needs
- Mitigate client cancellations by implementing retention strategies to ensure clients are satisfied with AudiologyDesign’s services and experience.
- Grow average monthly revenue per client by communicating value of higher tier digital marketing packages and services to baseline clients.
- Answer questions for all clients on SEO/SEM status and strategies that can be completed within their current services
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors to achieve greater client satisfaction
- Manage reporting to clients and internal stakeholders (monthly and quarterly) on behalf of ~25% of client base
- Being a small company, each role may be required to perform duties beyond the scope of this Job Profile from time to time
Competencies: This position manages the entire post-launch client experience, executing touch points for clients completing website deployment. High levels of client satisfaction are paramount to the position. The Account Manager will excel in 4 key areas:
- Hyper-Organized Support
- Client Satisfaction
- Product/Service Expertise
Hyper-Organized Support – A critical aspect of the Account Manager role is keeping projects and information well organized and accurate. This includes ensuring account records are thorough, helping monitor the success of campaigns through collected data, and demonstrating a knowledge of what stage each client project is in.
Communication – Both internal and external communication are key in this role. Multiple communication channels should be utilized effectively including internal ticketing and communication platforms as well as external client communication platforms (i.e. email, phones, automated communication, etc). Clients should never be unclear about the status of their campaign.
Client Satisfaction – Meeting (and exceeding!) client expectations is an important aspect of the Account Manager role. This includes being able to quickly and effectively solve client problems; proactively reaching out to clients to find out what they want and how satisfied they are with AudiologyDesign’s services; informing clients we can provide solutions to meet their needs; and maintain a consistently positive attitude with clients.
Product/Service Expertise: In this role, the ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our internal systems, specifically the CMS, is highly important to field service requests, provide training opportunities, and involve the appropriate internal teams. In addition, understanding and being able to intelligently speak about our service offerings beyond the website/CMS is a critical factor for success.
- Commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Benefits include 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com